Sybile Niox Chateau was born in Paris, France and has resided between Paris and Miami
since 1995. She began playing tennis at the age of 10 at the prestigious Tennis Club of Paris
(TCP) mentored by her family who has a true legitimacy and tennis expertise.
Her grandmother was ranked professionally as the number one women’s tennis player in
France and her uncle, Sergio TACCHINI, is the famous Italian tennis sportswear designer
TACCHINI who sponsored several of the most recognized tennis legends. Both SERGIO and
Sybile’ grandmother were predominant figures in the tennis world who helped her succeed in
her tennis career.
AGE 13 - Integrated INSEP Paris National Training Center for French sports elite
AGE 16 National Training Center at Roland- Garros FRENCH OPEN SITE
WORLD JUNIOR COMPETITIONS
PLAYING IN ITF AND WTA TOUR PROFESSIONAL EVENTS
-WINNER OF THE FIRST PETITS AS COMPETITION IN TARBES
-14 AND UNDER & 16 AND UNDER SINGLES National French Champion
- FINALIST 16 & UNDER EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS IN BOTH SINGLES AND DOUBLES
-Winner Orange Bowl, MIAMI WIRLD 16 & UNDER CHAMPIONSHIP IN BITH SINGLES AND DOUBLES
- FRENCH NATIONAL FINALIST, A COMPETITION INCLUDING SOLING THE TOO FRENCH TENNIS PLAYERS
- FRENCH NATIONAL WOMEN TEAM TENNIS Winner REPRESENTING THE Tennis Club de Paris (TCP)
- PARTICIPATED IN ALL FOUR GRAND SLAMS Roland Garros, Wimbledon, US Open, Australian Open
18 & UNDER AND AS A PROFESSIONAL ON THE WTA TOUR
- NOTABLE WINS AGAINST WORLD CLASS PLAYERS SUCH AS: AranxaSanchez, Rafaela Reggi, Dominique Monami, Natalia Zvereva, Nathalie Tauziat, Sabine Appelmans, Karine Quentrec, Isabelle Demongeot
- HIGHEST WORLD RANKING #88 ON THE WTA TOUR
- HIGHEST FRENCH RANKING #8
- 2014 ITF WORLD SENIOR (PUT THE AGE CATEGORY) DOUBLES CHAMPION
ITF, West Palm Beach with KarineQuentrec FORMER # ON TYE WTA TOUR
- 1989 PRESIDENT AND MARKETING DIRECTOR UTF (UNION DU TENNIS FÉMININ) COMPANY REPRESENTING THE ELITE FRENCH PROFESSIONAL WOMEN'S TENNIS PLAYERS IN FRANCE.
PRIMARIES RESPONSIBILITIES MARKETING, EVENT COORDINATOR, PR, SPONSORSHIP NEGOTIATION including Air France, Agatha, Rent a car, Lancôme etc.
ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR BUDGET AND ALL RELATED FUNCTIONS FOR THE PROMOTION OF FRENCH WOMENS TENNIS PLAYERS.
- 1996 - 2001
ATCL Beirouth Lebanon
Co-director & organizer of the international Lebanon in Beirut, Automobile and Touring Club of Lebanon EVENT COORDINATOR, PR and management.
CONTRACT NEGOTIATION FOR TOP LEVEL AND WORLD RANKED TENNIS PLAYERS SUCH AS: Amélie Mauresmo (FORMER #1 IN YHE WORLD AND 2 TIMES GRAND SLAM WINNER AUSTRALIAN OPEN And WIMBLEDON ,Cédric Pioline , Sandrine Testud, Carlos Costa, Andrey Chesnokov, Karine Quentrec, Karim Alami
VICE PRESIDENT Le Petit Sports USA & Le Petit Sport SAS EUROPE
Le Petit Sport IS A CORPORATION THAT specializes IN SALES of sport’s equipment’s and sport's training methodology WITH LICENSES for children. Created an e-commerce strategy and partnership agreements and licenses with companies SUCH AS: Amazon.com, Amazon Europe, Zullily USA, Etailz, GL2, C -Discount, Club Med USA, and Brazil Club Med Club Med France. –Managed Development Of international licensing agreement for Tennis Canada, Qatar Association Sports4lifeSwiss, Magic Life Group, Club Med.
- 1998- Present:
PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER RESPONSIBILITIES - Sports International Usa inc
Public Relations, EVENT consulting, VIP events and Sports travel, Sports star of participation management and logistics services. The company works in sports partnership with companies and customers around the world.
Fluent French, English, AND Spanish, CONVERSATIONAL IN Italian and Portuguese